Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 April 2012

Bobabits PIK

Bobabits is a restaurant near my neighborhood, selling -the now trending- bubble tea and fried foods. It has a various choices for the tea itself- milk tea, chocolate tea, some fruit teas, etc. For the food, there are fried chicken cutlets, fried mushrooms, fried sweet potatoes... The interior of the medium scaled restaurant is youthful and lively, dominated with green color.


Menu


Chocolate Hazelnut Bubble tea (Rp. 23000/ US$2.5)
The chocolate hazelnut tea is not as nice as I expected, and it has no flavor of hazelnut at all. I chose small boba, and it was like half the size of the usual boba found elsewhere. Some of the people claimed that this resto has got the best bubble tea in town, so I was guessing that I ordered the wrong thing, as my beverage was rather bland.

Milk Bubble Tea (Rp 23.000/US$2.5)
Fried Chicken ( Rp 28.000/US$3)

The fried chicken is really fantastic, even though the outside is rather dry, the chicken inside was still kind of juicy and succulent. The spices really made up a good flavor.
Fried Champs ( Rp23.000/US$2.5)

The fried champs was not as fancifully flavored as the chicken, but it was generous in amount and not that bad at all. 

Milk Teaa

 @ Rp 21.000/ US$ 2.2

When I paid another visit to Bobabits, I ordered Oolong Milk Tea. And no, I don't finish the whole crate all by myself. Those are my brother's, cousins', etc... Most of us complained that the milk tea are rather flavourless, except for my brother. So I guess that some of us had just ordered the wrong thing. I would definitely go for coffee on my next visit, as the milk tea does not suit my taste at all-- it's not that strong in flavour, and it's got some sort of weird taste I can't explain.

But, Bobabits is really a nice place to chill out. The indoor is cozy while the outdoor section is really windy and has a fun concept with its paperbag chairs.




No comments:

Post a Comment