Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Fruit Paradise Cafe-Singapore

This epic yet elegant cafe is located in one of the most crowded malls in Singapore, Vivo City. I was surprised by how artsy the cafe was decorated in. The cakes, or Giant Fruit Tarts I should say, are beautifully arranged in an etalase besides the entrance. When I stare at those Tarts, I got that feeling like 'I wanna try every single one of it'. But , those are a little bit pricey though.

This place is perfect for hanging out with friends as well as evening tea with family. The servants are so friendly!




The Tarts on the Etalase

Gorgeous Fake Tarts as Decor

The Brochure Menu

                                                     Mango Pie (S$7.80/US$6)
Mango tart pie, look at the enormous layer of fresh cream with generous chunks of peaches, I fantasized myself immersed in eating it while I was on the counter. The lower pastry is crunchy and buttery. The fruits in it are so sweet.

Seasonal Fruit Pie (S$7.80/US$6)

For me personally, this is the best pie among the other I ever tasted. It has a cheesy thick cream layer, which makes up a good flavor and blended well with the fruits on top. Amazingly, I could find plums, pomelos, blackberries and others on top. The dragon fruits are really sweet. 

Mixed Fruit Pie (S$7.80/US$6)

Mixed Fruit Pie is thicker than seasonal fruit pie, but the cream is not cheesy. It's sort of vanilla flavored whipped cream. So, if you eat this after eating seasonal fruit pie, it would be rather bland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment