Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 May 2012

Zenbu

Zenbu is a Japanese family restaurant. Its speciality is a dish named Mozaru, butter or curry rice topped with a selection of meat, then covered with mozzarella cheese with a choice of dynamite, butter, or tomato. Its other dishes are sumptuous too. The interior might not be the most majestic, but it brings out a friendly atmosphere.



The menu book-- so mouthwatering!

Cheeze Tofu Rp 25.000/ US$ 2.8

Well, I didn't expect this dish too be so cheesy, but it really has a generous amount of mozzarella  I would have to say. The fried tofu/ beancurd inside is so soft.

Donburi

At my last visit here I tried Hamburg donburi, but I didn't take a picture last time, so I took one in the menu book on this visit. The hamburger is so meaty and it's topped with sweet and thick mayonnaise. It might not be the nicest hamburg dish I ever tasted, but it's nice anyways.

                   Hotmix Rp55.000/ US$ 6

Hotmix sushi are stuffed with minced fresh salmon in a spicy sauce, and is topped with a thin slice of cheese. It's like bursting out all he flavour when I put it into my mouth for the first time. But the second ite doesn't taste as nice as the first ones though. I found it pricey, but is really worth to try.

 Free Ocha

Unagi Don Rp 65.000/ US$7

Unagi, barbequed eel is possibly everyone's favorite japanese dish. This serving of unagi is really generous. The unagi tastes nice too, and the thin slices of the egg, mmm...








No comments:

Post a Comment