Total Pageviews

Monday 21 May 2012

port er house PIK

Port er house is a western resto with a cozy outlook. With an open bar, wide outdoor space and such an engaging interior design, it definitely is a place to see and to be seen.
Not only does it has a outstanding design, friendly service, but its choices of foods are so various and mouthwatering. 

Lemon Tea

The lemon tea is served with lime sorbet. Well, me and my cousins were quarreling about whether it is ice cream, as my cousin insisted that it was gulali (some sort of traditional Indonesian sweet candy cotton). But no it wasn't. we asked the waiter and he claimed that it is sorbet.

The menu book

The country designed menu book just boosted our appetite. The random food scribble in it are just simple but mouthwatering.

Penne Carbonara 

The carbonara sauce is not overflowing, but the penne still taste really nice because the sauce, even in a small amount, gave out such a strong taste. If you look carefully, you might find a few uncooked spaghetti sticks. I guessed those are roasted spaghetti, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper. And, because I have never tried it before, it taste nice. Hahah

Penne Tri Colore

Well, I didn't try this dish, it belongs to my aunt or uncle.. (actually the penne carbonara belongs to my brother but I just took a few spoons.. Just curious..hehe) 

Mushroom Soup

I only managed to get a few spoons of this thick, heartwarming soup, as my cousin finishes it up so quickly :( Anyways, it really is nice. I love love looovee the strong mushroom taste. And actually I got to finish the garlic bread but it was hard, but is still very edible.




No comments:

Post a Comment