Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 May 2012

Spaggedies

Spaggedies is decorated in a fusion o fold fashion and contemporary design. It has a very cosy atmosphere and is a perfect place to hangout with families or friends. The servants here are friendly and the foods exceptionally delicious. It was quite pricey, though, but the money you spent will be worth it.
Ice Lemon Tea Rp20.000/US$2.2

Chicken and Pasta Salad Rp45.000/US$5

The salad consists mostly of romaine lettuce, tomato, strips of chicken and sprinkle of shredded cheese, with a few tiny chunks of mozarella cheese. It was dressed  with vinaigrette, so I bet this is very healthy and suitable for those undergoing diet. The little pasta somehow made a significant taste to the salad. And the croutons--amazing!

Spaghetti Vongole Rp 60.000/US$6.8

I wasn't that fascinated with clear soup spaghetti like this vongole di bianco, but I just fell in love once I put the spaghetti in my mouth. The broth is so heartwarming. I can tell that it was made of real broth instead of just adding salt and seasoning to hot water. The clams in the pasta menu is very generous. There are like around a dozen of the mollusk on the plate. The addition of just adequate amount of herbs made up the flavor without destructing the taste of the pasta.

Smoked Salmon Pizza Rp75.000/ US$8

I almost went for the mushroom and cheese pizza, until I found this one on the menu book. Mushroom and cheese pizza is my all time favorite, but since I had it a few times before already, why not go for something new? When the pizza arrived at our table, I was not that appealed to the presentation, as the pizza crust seemed thick and I was expecting the Italian thin crust pizza. Nevertheless, the pizza crust is crunchy and goes really well with the toppings. The smoked salmon slices are quite thick, the sour cream is just nice and the black olives is nicer than the one I found elsewhere. Usually olives are salty, but this one is not. It's simply refreshing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment